A Dose of Vitamin SeaWhen life gives you lemons, mix a drink! We're letting you in on a little secret...recipe. Since you can't come to us, we're bringing the flavours of the Great Room Happy Hour to you! Introducing the Vitamin Sea sparkling cocktail.
- Ginger-infused simple syrup (see how to make your own here: https://www.thespruceeats.com/make-your-own-ginger-simple-syrup-760215)
- Champagne, Prosecco, your favorite sparkling wine, or soda
- 1/2 a Lemon
- Gather ingredients.
- Slice three lemons rounds and add to a wine glass with ice.
- Add 3/4 oz of vodka and 3/4oz of limoncello and .5oz of ginger simple syrup into a tumbler and shake over ice for 30 seconds.
- Pour into wine glass over ice and lemon rounds and top up with bubbles.
Recipe can be adjusted to suit your sweet or tart-loving taste buds. Enjoy!